Villa for sale in Phuket, Thailand with 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms

Full sea view villas

This project is a residential resort designed to accommodate both long-term residential facilities and amenities together with the short-term requirements of the traditional holiday resort. The resort consists of 7 private Villas and 97 condominium apartments of mixed size and layout. The majority enjoys full sea views and the resort features a magnificent 120 meter long, waterfall split swimming pool.Complete home furniture packages can be provided to superior rental standards and the resort will be actively managed by an on-site resort rental agency.The resort facilities will include a clubhouse, spa, gym, sea view infinity swimming pool, tennis court and restaurant-bar facilities. The resort is sold freehold and, under the Condominium Act, 49% of the condominiums on this resort can be held in the individual name of the foreign buyer(s). The remaining 51% and the private Villas will be sold on a leased basis in equivalent perpetuity.This development represents the best balance of all that Phuket has to offer. Situated between Patong and Laguna on the beautiful west coast of Phuket, Kamala offers easy access to a wide range of facilities and entertainment whilst retaining its own ambience and charm.Kamala Bay enjoys a magnificent 2.5km crescent shaped beach providing good swimming in crystal clear water and plenty of small bars and seafood restaurants line the beach so you can enjoy a cocktail and watch the sun go down. The bustling markets and nightlife of Patong are only 10 minutes away by Tuk Tuk too the choice is yours!

Property type : Villa

4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms

Offered for sale at 59400000 THB

Located in Phuket

Size internal 320 sq.m, Size external 1050 sq.m

Property reference : 1494

Property marketed by TEN Thai Estate Network

Advertisers reference : PKTVKM216